Bought these because our local tractor supple was out. The work decent on our go kart. They stick sometimes which is very irritating at times. But at least the kids can drive and be happy until it sticks.
Item was as described and works great.
Just what i needed to replace the belt on my sons walmart gokart. Just stretched it to install.
Worked liked it was supposed to for a gocart.
This was a good price, quick delivery, and perfect fit for our manco go-kart torque converter.
My mini bike was eating up belts. This belt has one 90 degree face and the other face is angled to fit the clutch snug. I bought a second one just for a spare even. My clutch is just a cheep china nock off u can buy on amazon for a honda clone.
While this belt went on my tav2 and works, it slips more at takeoff and i highly doubt it will have any longevity, this belt is half as thick as the factory belt. It’s also about half the price as what i used to spend for the factory belts though. I will see how long i get out of it.
- Is it 2 belts or 1? It’s 1. Picture is misleading.
- Just send it
- Cheap, not near the quality but worked. Longevity will be questionalble
Go Kart Drive Belt 30 Series Replaces Manco 5959 / Comet 203589(Pack of 1)
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- 🏎High quality- no freys cracks or tears. The package contains a belt.
- 🏎The go-kart drive belt used on most Manco, American Sportworks and Ken-bar Karts with 5hp-7hp engines.
- 🏎Also used on the Comet TAV2 bolt on torque-a-verter kit.
- 🏎Width: 0.75 inch, Length: 27 1/32 inch center to center spacing for the driver and driven
- 🏎Pulley needs to be between 6 5/8 inch and 6 11/16 inch Center Distance (measured from the center of the clutch to the center of the driven pulley)
It was the exact product i needed to make my son happy however he wore it out within a week not sure if that was related to the quality of the product or my sons excessive use of it.
Looks like a good quality belt just didnt fit mysons gokart.
This belt works but the photo is of 2 belts and you’re really only going to get one. I thought it was shipped wrong at first or somebody pullet the wrong stock. The description is a different story than the picture.