Use these with my dewalt 1/4 impact. No issues with breaking like others have stated. Driving and removing wheel bolts, lag bolts, exhaust clamps.
Use it daily with my snap-on 1/4 impact. Didn’t think i would need the 1/2′ drive adapter but it works awesome for lug nut covers.
Bought with the 1/4′ porter cable hex impact driver. Just what i needed and very cost effective.
I’ve been using these in my electric drill from time to time with socket(?. Not sure if that’s the right word) on various projects.
This is an excellent product to have at home for everyday around the house chores it is excellent for when you’re also working on your own vehicles because i am also a mechanic wonderful products very satisfied and if cameron adequate packaging overall 100% satisfied.
Nice set of bits for the price. I like that this set has the different shank sizes that can be used for different jobs. It gives me the flexibility i was looking for.
I bought this set for work and still is functioning as intended.
I have only used the 1/4 inch adapter so far but it does not hold the socket tight enough. The socket will fall off after almost every tightening.
Lost one of these for a craft man tool set, they wanted over $10 for an replacement and found these for way cheaper with tons of extras.
Good deal just got my new drills. These are going to be great for taking apart cars much faster.
I split this kit up between three different tool boxes, now they all have the stuff that they need.
I love this adapter set for my hammer drill, use it all the time, so far so good. Here are the specifications for the dophee 8Pcs Socket Adapter Impact Hex Shank Drill Bits Power Extension Bar Set 1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ Bits:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Material: chrome vanadium steel. Chrome vanadium steel suitable for heavy duty impact drivers. Spring loaded ball bearings on each square head securely and locks into sockets to avoid slippage during using.
- This set is perfect for your impact driver or drill, and allows you to replace your ratchet with a power tool. The 1/4″ hex shank fits all quick change chucks as well as standard drill chucks.
- Suitable for a screwdriver or electric screwdriver handle tools (hexagonal hole or three-jaw chuck can) drive sleeve and after use can be installed on the size of the original hexagonal polygons converted to square head size, which can be used to install the sleeve is a good accessory to convert.
- 8pcs 1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ CR-V impact socket adapter Sizes: 4 pieces of 1/4 inch drives, 2 pieces of 3/8 inch drives, 2 pieces of 1/2 inch drives. Compatible with power drills and screwdriver handle tools.
- Suitable for quick change 1/4″ chuck systems or directly into drill chuck. Change your hand socket set into a driven socket set.
When i got these nearly half of the ball bearings we’re pressed in and immobile so sockets usually fall off, otherwise these are good if you just want a cheap set. Also keep in mind the two smallest 1/4 inch one’s won’t work with an impact screw driver hex lock.
I love these things – they allow me to use any of my sockets with my electric driver.
These are really handy, i do a lot of my work with drill, drivers and they are great.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Drill adapters
- otherwise these are good if you just want a cheap set
- Five Stars