I have had the opportunity to use these rain boot covers once and have found them easy to use and useful. The one thing that was helpful to me and i will stress here is the reviews that spoke of the sizing. I use merrel size 9 hiking boots when i ride my mc. I purchased the 10-11 size cover and it fits snugly. I would expect that any size smaller would not have fit. I would recommend this product.
I’ve only tried these on so this review is only for fit. I ordered the extra large and fit my size 10 boots just rite. Seems to be good quality for the price and a good solid rubber sole. Hopefully will be water proof.
Have yet to use them but they are better built than a previous seen pair.
A must have for a long motorcycle trip when rain is expected. These have flexible thin rubber soles that grip well. Full enclosures are important for dry boots. Not sure on durability, but at this price point i could buy a pair every year. Be sure to buy larger size so riding boots fit inside comfortably.
Quality zipper and elastic top. Also like the completely enclosed sole and extra tab to hold heel up. Haven’t tried yet but confident they’ll work.
I just received these this week and haven’t had a chance to test them in the rain, but i am very impressed with the quality for the price. They are not nearly as flimsy as i expected, but are still foldable and can easily be slipped into a saddlebag with my rain suit. The only warning i’ll offer others is the sizing. Mine are xxl, and they just barely fit over my size 10 boots. If i ever have to stop riding and put them on in a downpour, it will be a challenge doing so without getting soaked in the process. Hopefully, that won’t happen.
Kept these in the motorcycle, and everytime it rained they went on. Never had any issues with them and they kept my feet dry. They’re a thinner material which allows your feet to breath, and are easy to walk in. I would definitely recommend these and would purchase again. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Good tread for preventing slipping when walking. Didn’t like that the zipper wasn’t completely covered for driving rain. I’ve been here before and choose to go with a not cover with a better design. Probably fine for shorter rides but wouldn’t recommend for long distance.
- So glad I ordered these, they are great!
- Sizing and More
- Boot covers that will keep your boots dry
Anti Slip Waterproof Motorcycle Rain Boots Shoe Covers size Men 10 – 11 for Bike Riding Cycling with Sturdy Zipper Elastic Bands Reflective Heels and Red Line – Black
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- NO WORRIES ABOUT WET SHOES – When you can keep your legs and shoes dry while raining, why not? Light rain shower, drizzle, dust, or snow flurries are a piece of cake for these water-resistant boot covers to withstand.
- PERFECT COMBINATION WITH RAIN SUIT – Use this water-resistant shoe covers over your rain suit to get better protection and prevent outside material from entering. Weighing only 19.4 ounces, this rain boot cover is compact enough for you to bring it along in your backpack or handbag, you can also fold them flat so you can even bring them to festivals in case of raining, keeping your shoes dry and clean!
- ANTI SLIP ELASTIC BANDS, STURDY ZIPPERS, REFLECTIVE LINE – Choose the right size for your convenience. These water-resistant boot covers perfectly fit US size Men 10-11. The sturdy zipper and anti-slip elastic band provide extra comfort, while the reflective straps on heel and the back part provides safety for your night time riding.
- GREAT HOUSEHOLD CHORES HELPER – Keep your feet dry when doing a challenging job like cleaning the snow on your porch, bathing your dog in the backyard, gardening on wet soil or cleaning your swimming pool. You can also use these motorcycle rain booties to help your friend who had heel surgery so he could shower easily.
- DON’T LET RAIN STOP YOUR ADVENTURE – This water proof boot covers is made of top-notch oxford rain cloth material which is flexible, durable, and anti slip while walking in the rain. Want to know more secret? You can wash our raining cover boot by hands to clean it or just put it in the washing machine. Click ADD TO CART now!
I ordered these so i could ride my motorcycle in the rain without getting wet feet. They work great, the fit is perfect. Walking around in them feels natural and not clunky, a bit heavy, but not awkward at all. They seem to be well made, and i think they will last awhile. I also really like the retro heel strips for the extra visibility.
They keep the feet dry and they have good solid soles; however, i have serious doubts about them lasting a second riding season.
Got a pair for me and my wife for motorcycle trips. We got to try them out in a rain storm recently and they worked great. Feet and boots were completely dry. The craftsmanship seems to be very good although we took them off as soon as we arrived at our destination.
Will update if they used in rain.
I have size 11 boots and the 10/11 size fits perfectly. I’ve actually used them in the rain since purchasing them and they kept my feet perfectly dry on my fjr1300. They do seem to be a bit on the cheap side, i. They seemed like they would rip just putting them on, but they didn’t. All in all i would say they’re a good value for the money.
These are very affordable and truly slip resistant. The 2x is the size i ordered assuming they would fit my size 13 boot. Unfortunately they didnt but they fit my size 13 skate shoes. I’m happy overall with the purchase.
Bought these to replace another set that i’d bought prior and which tore up far easier than i thought it should. I keep them in my vespa to use in the event of rain. So far they’ve been excellent and feel signficantly stronger than the other manufacturer’s product (the plastic feels thicker).