Lights partially stay on and flicker for extended period of time after being turned off.
I thought they serve as daytime running lights as well as high beams as my stocks are both, but apparently the “miady 8000lm ultra bright 9005 led headlight. But the product itself is great its bright they both were simple to install and as far as night riding where high beams are needed theyre 100% perfect.
They came on time and the are deff brighter then my old ones. Hopefully ill be able to see at night now.
Better then xenon lights and a fraction of the price.
Got these for my tundra, and they worked great. Six months later one of the bulbs has 1/2 of the leds out. Looking for a replacement set now since these are no longer available.
I have bought 2 sets of these lights and in the short term they appear about 5 times brighter than factory halogens. I dont know how long they will last but a huge improvement over stock crap. For the price you just cant beat these. If you wanna piss off drivers in front of you for these being to bright then youve got the right set here.
- LED headlights
- which sucks. but the product itself is great its bright
- Bright lights, don’t last that long
Miady 8000Lm Ultra Bright 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs, Philips LED Chips / 6000K Bright White / For 9006, HB4
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- LIGHT YOUR WAY: 40W Philips LED chips provide perfect beam pattern with 4000Lm for each bulb in 6000K ultra bright white
- ALL-IN-ONE: Built in driver and cooling fan to ensure the compact size and easy installation.
- PLUG-N-PLAY: Direct replacement for factory halogen bulbs, no extra resistors or wiring needed.
- BUILT TO LAST: Aluminum casing and built in colling fan (7,000RPM) for faster heat disipation to ensure maximum performance and long lifespan up to 30,000 hours.
- BETTER CHOICE FOR YOUR CAR: Less power consumption but much more lumen produced, ideal for replacing the old-fashion HID / halogen headlights.