The fitment and finish is very very nice. The only reason i rated a four star is that the cut on the top side of the lever where my fingers ride could be smoother and not so angular.
Here are the specifications for the MZS Pivot Levers Brake Clutch CNC:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- NOTICE: Please check the Levers “title” or “products description” to make sure that this model type and model year work for your bike before ordering
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: MZS Pivot levers used chrome steel precision sealed bearings, stainless steel pivot and bushing parts, Chrome Silicon cantilever springs, aerospace grade stainless steel and chromoly fasteners, and specially designed and manufactured fasteners.
- DJUSTABLE REACH: by simply adjusting a bolts on the MZS lever, the reach can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands and gives the best clutch or brake response.
- MZS ADVABTAGE: This levers touch feel anti-slip rough surface lever can make your fingers feel perfectly on the levers, the pivot design allows the lever to fold outward to prevent bending or breaking in the event of a crash. And the anodized with beautiful glossy and vibrant finish, which increases resistance to corrosion and wear, makes your bike stand out from the crowd .
- WHY LEVER CAN’T FIT: The biggest possibility is that your lever has ever damaged before, when the repair store not have this brand stock lever, they will used another universal perch and lever replace your stock one. So when you choose the right model and year, the lever will still not fit your new perch. If you have this situation please contact us, we will help you solve it.
Reviews from purchasers :
- The fitment and finish is very very nice. The only reason I rated a four star